Land acquisition is at the core of Boreal's services, and we’re proud to offer that service to the oil and gas, utility, mining, forestry and other industrial sectors.
Crown and Private land acquisition projects include:
- Oil / Gas / Oilsands Leases
- Powerline / Pipeline Right-Of-Ways
- Oilsands Exploration Programs (OSE)
- Sand & Gravel; Exploration, Surface Material Leases
- Commercial / Industrial Land
Our highly experienced team of administrators will efficiently lead you through all surface land acquisition and third party agreement requirements. Our administrators maintain strong industry, governmental and stakeholder relationships to help expedite your application and third party approvals. The thorough attention to detail and rigourous auditing structure within Boreal ensures efficient progress for your project up to completion.
Surface Land Administration services include:
- Consultation and notification requirements as per the Alberta Energy Regulator (AER) and Directive 56.
- AER Wellsite, Pipeline and Facility Licensing.
- Negotiating client and third party issues.
- Acquiring all necessary third party approvals.
- Tracking and documenting application and third party acquisition status via Boreal Land’s licensed database management software; Pandell Projects.
- Preparing construction packages, surface land packages, line lists, and transmittals.