Boreal Land can help you achieve your reclamation goals, objectives and targets through to completion by assessing your reclamation and remediation liability for regulatory compliance.
We inspect thousands of wellsites and core holes every season due to the productivity that our reclamation management software, LANDmanager, provides. LANDmanager improves your project management efficiency by synchronizing with our Geographic Information System (GIS) software. This allows accelerated planning and inspection, keeping your project site data organized for analysis. The end result is reduced costs and the ability to obtain a reclamation certification sooner.
Boreal Land manages all aspects of your reclamation projects, from planning and construction supervision, to monitoring and final reclamation certificate application.
Reclamation and GIS Mapping capabilities include:
- Compiling information required upon your program’s completion in support of your final plan submission to the Alberta Energy Regulator (AER).
- Updating your cumulative disturbance footprint using our LANDmanager software to schedule and track reclamation inspections, remedial treatments required, and treatment efficacy in support of reclamation certificate applications.
- Carrying out site treatments and monitoring strategies to achieve compliance with reclamation standards.
- Preparing spatial depictions of regulatory constraints to aid in project planning and execution.
- Reclamation Certificate Applications
Additional Remediation and Reclamation Services include:
- Phase I & II Environmental Site Assessments
- Pre-Disturbance Assessments – (PDA)
- Detailed Site Assessments (DSA)
- Weed Management Prescriptions & Monitoring
- Erosion, Re-Contouring and Bank Stabilization Prescriptions