Boreal Land’s diverse team of professionals enables us to comprehensively and adequately assess your projects both virtually and on-site. Our environmental planning and field based solutions reduces regulatory uncertainty and costs, while saving time.
Planning and field based services include:
- Coordinating with your construction, regulatory, and stakeholder teams through all phases of project implementation.
- Scouting and identifying suitable locations and completing the program application with our land use specialists.
- Providing survey crews and construction consultants.
- Conducting pre-application environmental assessments, from single dispositions up to entire commercial projects.
- Compiling and completing environmental reports required for applications (EFR’s, EAP Schedules, Conservation & Reclamation Plans, DFO / Water Act Approvals).
- Field regulatory auditing to ensure you are properly interpreting and adhering to the various conditions and regulations that govern field execution of a project.